Tuesday, March 30, 2010
and folded over. I made my small circles using the 2 different hole punches on the crop a dile
I am going to fill with grass and a few Easter treats.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
All supplies used are Stampin Up! unless noted.
I borrowed the butterfly image and embossilit (Beautiful wings embosilit)from my sister so I can't remember the names of the butterflies, if you look in the comments maybe she will be kind enough to post.
My card base is tempting turquoise, brilliant blue mat, then whisper white.
I stamped the swirly gig from Baroque Motifs in tempting turquoise and the flowers from Baroque Motifs in brilliant blue. The stamped butterfly was inked in tempting turquoise and then the edges were rolled in brilliant blue ink (rock n roll method). The other butterfly is a die cut using a SU embossilit. I then jazzed things up with some bling from the dollar store.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I really wanted to try and post 3D things, but that can't always be the case, so you will see me blogging more often, but it will be mostly cards.
I recently discovered fun flock and thought the would look great on Easter images.
All supplies used are SU unless noted
Both cards use the image from "A good egg"
Colours used were tempting turquoise, yoyo yellow, pink passion, and gable green. The DSP is a retired one called Rainbow Sherbert
Brads are tempting turquoise and SU rhinestone ones. I used a glue pad (not SU), stamped my image then pressed fun flock onto.