Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally



After how many weeks I finally have my swap card, I am sure everyone is sick to death about hearing about them. I just want to make sure and swap something that I am proud of. I made variations of this with the colours, some are black & pink, black & temp turq. etc. I did make another design that I will be swapping as well, I'll post another day.

All supplies SU

Base is ww, tempt turq mat of 2.5", choc chip strip 1" with ww and tempting turquoise ribbon, butterflies are from the Stamp set Priceless, I used heat & stick powder and them fine cosmo glitter. Scallop punch in brown, with white uni pen, 1 3/8 circle punch with the sentiment from warm words.

.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Love this card! The color combo is awesome....and is also the color theme of my family room! LOL! TFS!

Cheryl Wray said...

This is really pretty!

(Great to see you stop by my blog!)

Je@net said...

Great card Amber!
And thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!