Sunday, April 26, 2009

Feminine Pirate



I joined a pirate swap on SCS awhile ago and figured I better whip something up. I pulled out some supplies and was drawing a blank, then I thought hey, what not a girl pirate card, so this is what I came up with.
All supplies SU unless noted
Base is ww, black mat, 2.25" strip of pixie pink, with Halloween DSP from the fall/winter 2008 catalogue 2", I stamped the ship from Ahoy Matey, coloured it in with watercolour crayons, matted in pixie pink, topped it off with some black and white eyelash ribbon, I think I am going to dazzling diamond the heart on the ship.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Amber, your blog is inspiring and I love looking at all your creations you make. You comment lovely words on my blog and I would like to award you with a Blog Award as a thanks.

Please pop over to my Blog to accept the award.

Have a good day,

Alex from England x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Amber.

Hugs Riet.x

wild4blue said...

Tres cool. Love the girlieness of it. super cute.

Lizette said...

What a great card ! I love the ribbon !
Thanks for visitng my blog, much appreciated :)