Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday treats




(Insert BS story why I haven't blogged in awhile here)! I got the stamp set "Sweet Centers" from SU http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=116521 and am diggin it. You can only get it until January 4th, 2010. Keep that in mind. I am thinking about having a class using it shortly after the holidays. I used the sweet treat cups with it too. There is another set coming out in the mini that uses the sweet treat cups also.
The paper is ww, garden green. The DP I have no idea. I also made this card with a slider so you don't have to wreck the card to get the candy out.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

What a cute idea... thought of that for Halloween, but not Christmas! Love it :)

wild4blue said...

Isn't that the coolest. I now have to get those sweet treat cups and try this out! Thanks for the inspiration.