Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mail box

I have had a couple of the tin mail boxes laying around and thought I would attempt to make one pretty. It was a but frustrating, with some trial and error it was actually quite easy. I think I am going to give this to my son's teacher. They will be making valentine boxes for there exchange and so I thought I would make one for the teacher.



I just measured the box and cut the proper width x 12". I semi figured out where the flag was and took a 1/2" circle punch a punched a hole, then slid the DSP over the flag.

I used Sending Love DSP from SU, chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, and Mod Podge.














2 comments:

wild4blue said...

What a great idea to give to the teacher! I just LOVE this DSP from SU!. Great project.

Sara said...

Great work Amber. Love the matching flag, so sweet.

Sara xx