Monday, November 3, 2008

Green tea DSP



Been really busy with Halloween lately, haven't had time to post much. I hope everyone had a great Halloween.

I have started doing some Splitcoaststampers challenges and thought I would share. This is card sketch challenge 131.

All supplies SU unless noted.

Background is certainly celery, the mats are baja breeze and green tea DSP. I stamped heartfelt thanks in old olive and certainly celery and used the spritzer tool with bordering blue marker. I matted the image on certainly celery. To top it off I used whisper white, and certainly celery ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Amber! I had no idea you started one. I added it to my faves. :)
Nice card. Heartfelt thanks is one of my fave flower sets. It was one of the first sets I ever purchased.
Andria

wild4blue said...

I'm really starting to like these new in colours. Good to see you using Heartfelt Thanks!

Laura lok said...

I love this page very pretty