Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sun ripened



I have a stash of coloured/mounted images that just never seemed to make there way into anything so I decided to start using them.

I am going to start trying to be a little more specific with my recipe, I just don't always seem to recall what I have used.

All supplies used are SU, unless noted.

Sun ripened stamp set, not quite navy for base and mat. The green paper is from a level one print pack. i watercoloured the images with pumpkin pie, close to cocoa for branch, and old olive, garden green for leaves. To top it off I used some ww ribbon, and a piece from the hodge podge kit.

4 comments:

wild4blue said...

I have used this image too. The Sun-rippend set is cool. Real easy to work with too. Great colouring of your image.

Helen said...

Beautifully serene

Tracy said...

So pretty! I love these colrs!

Laura lok said...

very pretty