Thursday, February 26, 2009

Not for the faint of heart (LOL)










I have been back to work since Monday, so I haven't really created or blogged or much of anything. The blog always seems to be the first thing I slack on. I am the type of person to jump from thing to thing, again why I love paper crafting. As my sister says I find something and just run with it. So you can see what I have been running with lately. I have no supply list or anything, as usual. I just thought I would offer up some eye candy, I have seen these types of cards all over, I'm certainly not the person who thought it up. Here is the link for the templateStampowl

7 comments:

wild4blue said...

These are so hot! Love, love the black pair with the sparkles and the 'tattoo'. Nice boobs too! Keep creating, I love your blog!

Amanda said...

These are cute! Great job!

We Blog Artists said...

They're SO much fun...I look forward to more new designs from you...I'll be back!!!

Connie Fossenier said...

that is a fun project...very creative with the boobs..
connie paxman

Jaimie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards! You did such a great job!

Sara said...

So much fun!

Alex said...

What fun cards to make! Did you use a template for these?

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x