Saturday, October 4, 2008

Big buck


Just had my halloween stamp camp today. It was fantabulous. I didn't have alot of people sign up. but it ruled, I think a good time was had by all. I pictured below the projects we made but because they were so awesome I will probably have to post some more pictures.
I really enjoy working with masculine images. This is one of my favs.
All products used are SU.
Stamp set : noble deer
Colours : not quite navy,close to cocoa, bashful blue, and old olive DSP, whisper white ribbon, old olive brads, and the mat pack. I watercoloured the image.

3 comments:

loretta said...

very nice guy card. love it!

Gina Lindsay said...

I like this, the colors are great together. I struggle to make cards for men, nice job.

Jennifer Murai said...

This is a great card. I like the colors a lot. TFS