Thursday, October 9, 2008


Hello my pretties, I have been unable to post as my Internet has been done for 3 days!! I've also been busy with ceramics, work, crafting. You know how it goes. My son also had his first swimming lesson today, things went well. On to the cards.
All supplies SU unless noted.
Lovely lilac, tempting turquoise for the bases
Baroque motifs stamp set used, stamped the whirly gigs in tempting turquoise, and lovely lilac for flowers.
Whisper white ribbon, and tempting turquoise.
Distressed the edges with the cutter kit, and sponged lovely lilac on them.
I did something I've never done before but seen done. It's called the spotlight technique. I really like it. Maybe I will do a little mini tutorial, please don't hold me to that though.

1 comment:

wild4blue said...

I'm lovin' this spotlight technique! Show me please! Love the colours too and the stamp set. Great card!