Saturday, January 31, 2009

Baby Onesie card



Kind of a crappy picture eh? It's the pink, the pink, it's too light. It's Pink Pirouette, one of SU's new "in" colours, I am not a big fan of it that's way I choose to work with it for this card because I don't really care for it, it's too light.

Isn't this card awesome? I have seen alot of them but never knew how to do it. I stumbled, as always across the tutorial in one of my blog search sessions. The template for it can be found here. I tweaked it a bit myself. I just love, love, love them, the baby onesies I mean.

All supplies SU except for buttons.

Pink Pirouette for the onesie, whisper white for the scallops and 2 white buttons.

3 comments:

wild4blue said...

How sweet is this?! I love it! I want one in blue, yellow, mint, lavender, etc.

June Houck said...

Your cards are lovely! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment for me.

Unknown said...

This is so adorable. I love the scallops.